Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry Potter Fever

Harry Potter And The Sorcerer`s Stone



Harry Potter And The Chamber Of  Secrets



Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban





Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire



Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix


Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince



Harry Potter And The  Deathly Hallows Part 1 & Part 2

 my sister called me

sister : weh,cepat siap
me   : pegi mane?
sister : tgk harry potter
me   : *speechless kejap*  pukul berape?
sister : kul 4 siap ah
me   : oh ok

my face after that :)))))))))))))))
actually,my tuition was at 4.30p.m..so i scared that my father wont let me go to watch harry potter :(

me : babah,anis tak pegi tusyen tau ptg ni..  *dup dap dup dap*
father : kenapa?
me : nak ikut ifah *my sister* jalan2..
father : ngade2 la budak ni
me : ngeeeeee :)))

yeah green light..my sister with her bf arrived at 3.45p.m..
then we went to putrajaya coz my sister`s bf wanted to buy a motorcycle..1 buyer got 5 lucky draw..
he got 2 helmets,1 sport rim,and 1 shirt..yeah 4 out of 5..LOL,really lucky one..
then we went to IOI Mall at 5.30p.m to watch Harry Potter
fyi,i have not watched the Part 1..haha
the movie was NICE!
when watching the movie,brings back memories from previous chapters..
thats all for u guys..

-Harry Potter R.I.P-

p/s : sry for fcking bad grammar xD

No comments:

Post a Comment